Meet Shaana Wilson, LMHC: Here To Serve You
Shaana Wilson, MS, LMHC is the Owner & Chief Clinical Therapist of Revolutionary Change, LLC. a growing innovative group private practice with a multispecialty team of clinical therapists in 4 cities across the state. She holds a Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling from Walden University (2012) and a bachelor’s degree in Social Personality Psychology from the University of South Florida (2006).
Shaana is a licensed practitioner through the Florida Department of Health with a certification in Mental Health Counseling (2016) as well as a Qualified Supervisor. Prior to her therapeutic work, Shaana served in the area of Child Welfare within the Florida Department of Children and Families. She worked in a specialized unit called Family Dependency and Treatment Court and acted as a liaison between families and the state’s judicial system.
Shaana’s expertise is in children, teen, family, couples and faith-based counseling. Her professional experience in social work, informs her meaningful and innovative approaches to help restore broken families, children and teens. She utilizes Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Play Therapy, Parental Coaching and Spiritual Awareness to guide radical self-exploration, transformation and healing.
Shaana’s approach is gentle and compassionate, while still being able to reach the core of her client’s emotional needs. She believes in our undeniable power and ability to overcome difficult circumstances in life. She says it’s never too late to move forward in balanced health, joy and success.
Shaana is a member of the Suncoast Mental Health Counselors Association (SMCHA) and The Network of Christian Counselors (NCC).
Certifications and Qualifications
- Masters of Science Degree
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor by the State of Florida Department of Health
- Certified in Functional Assessment Rating Scale (FARS) – through the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Program Office with the Florida Department of
Children & Families and FARS
- Certified in Children’s Functional Assessment Rating Scale (CFARS) – through the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Program with the Florida Department of
Children & Families
- Certified in CE Licensure Domestic Violence
- Certified in CE Licensure Prevention of Medical Errors
- Certified in CE VA Privacy and Information Security Awareness and Rules of Behavior
- Certified in Civil Rights Training for Community Partners
- Certified in Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services through the Department of Children and Families
- Certified in HIPPA 2015 by State of Florida Department of Children and Families